Notice of Pavement Marking at Town Roundabouts
Pavement marking happening at various Town roundabouts.
The Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville has awarded the contract for Pavement Marking at Town Roundabouts to McGuinness Coatings Ltd. The work consists of refreshing yield line markings and extending the centre and edge line markings.
Work is expected to begin early November and is anticipated to be completed by early December, weather permitting. The work will occur at the roundabouts listed below. The Town has retained the services of CIMA Canada Inc. to provide site inspection services.
What residents can expect:
The work is scheduled to take place during the night, with the possibility that some daytime work might be required. Minimal traffic disruption is anticipated and all required traffic control measures will be followed.
• Millard Street and Baker Hill Boulevard;
• Millard Street and West Lawn Crescent;
• Forsyth Farm Drive and Flute Street/Penndutch Circle;
• Hoover Park Drive and Tenth Line;
• Hoover Park Drive and Salix Avenue/Greendale Avenue;
• Reeves Way Boulevard and Richard Underhill Avenue;
• Tenth Line and Mantle Avenue;
• Mantle Avenue and Sunnyridge Avenue; and
• Mantle Avenue and Yakefarm Boulevard.
The Town appreciates your cooperation and patience during this work period.